global Cold Plasma market is projected to reach USD 3.3 billion by 2026 from USD 1.6 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 15.0% during the forecast period. Cold plasma technology is used in a variety of applications, including surface treatment, medical, packaging, and food processing. The technology helps to reduce the risk of infection, improve product shelf life, and improve product quality. Cold plasma is used in different industries to reduce costs, improve efficiency, and improve product quality.
The increasing demand for cold plasma technology in the medical industry is driving the growth of the cold plasma market. Cold plasma technology helps to reduce the risk of infection, improve product shelf life, and improve product quality. The technology is used in a variety of medical applications, such as wound healing, sterilization, and tissue engineering.
The increasing demand for cold plasma technology in the packaging industry is also driving the growth of the cold plasma market. Cold plasma technology helps to reduce the risk of contamination, improve product shelf life, and improve product aesthetics. The technology is used in a variety of packaging applications, such as food packaging, medical packaging, and electronics packaging.
The increasing demand for cold plasma technology in the food processing industry is also driving the growth of the cold plasma market. Cold plasma technology helps to reduce the risk of contamination, improve product shelf life, and improve product quality. The technology is used in a variety of food processing applications, such as drying, coating, and sterilization.
Top Lading Players: Apyx Medical Corporation (US), Nordson Corporation (US), Adtec Plasma Technology Co. Ltd. (Japan), P2i (UK), Relyon Plasma GmbH, (Germany), Henniker Plasma (UK), Enercon Industries (US), AcXys Plasma Technologies (France), Plasmatreat (Germany), Tantec A/S (Denmark), Europlasma (Belgium), Thierry Corporation (Germany), Surfx Technologies (US), SOFTAL Corona Plasma (Germany), Coating Plasma Innovation (France), Ferrarini Benelli (Italy), Neoplas GmbH (Germany), terraplasma GmbH (Germany), Molecular Plasma Group (Germany), and CINOGY GmbH (Germany), US Medical Innovation (US)
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- The global cold plasma market size was valued at USD $1.6 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.0% from 2021 to 2026.
- Cold plasma technology is gaining traction in the food industry as it is used to decontaminate food products and extend their shelf life.
- Several industries including automotive, aerospace, electronics, and medical are using cold plasma for the surface treatment of components and materials.
- Cold plasma is used to improve the properties of materials, including the surface microstructure, mechanical properties, thermal properties, electrical properties, and optical properties.
- This technology is also used for the cleaning and decontamination of surfaces and removal of impurities and contaminants.
- The rising demand for cold plasma-based products and services to improve product performance and reduce costs is expected to drive the growth of the market.
Segments covered in the report:
- Polymer Plastic Industry
- Textile Industry
- Electronics Semiconductors Industry
- Food Agriculture Industry
- Medical Industry
- Atmospheric Cold Plasma
- Low-pressure Cold Plasma
Ask for Customize Research Report: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestCustomizationNew.asp?id=187065928
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
- In the forecast period, which market segment is expected to rise the most?
- What are the risks and challenges that the industry is facing?
- In the coming years, which area is projected to dominate the market?
- Who are the major players in the market?
- What kind of strategic business plans have they made?
Make an inquiry to Buy this Report @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Enquiry_Before_BuyingNew.asp?id=187065928
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies' revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth markets following the "Growth Engagement Model – GEM". The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write "Attack, avoid and defend" strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors. MarketsandMarkets™ now coming up with 1,500 MicroQuadrants (Positioning top players across leaders, emerging companies, innovators, strategic players) annually in high growth emerging segments. MarketsandMarkets™ is determined to benefit more than 10,000 companies this year for their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve.
MarketsandMarkets's flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledge Store" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Aashish Mehra
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
Email: [email protected]